Fully automatic, servo driven, rotary filling, sealing, and capping of pre-formed containers.
30 to 120 cups per minute
Powder, granulated, pieces, paste, liquid and more.
The NBM cup filling, sealing and capping machine comes from Packline’s technologically advanced line of fully automatic and extremely flexible rotary machines. The NBM machines come with extremely smooth indexing (driven movement) of 12 positions rotary platform. This makes the NBM machines the optimal solution for liquid products, as well as paste, granulated and powdered products.
- All NBM machines are fully customized to the required products, its containers, sealing and capping style up to a diameter of 140mm.
- The machine can seal pre-cut lids or membrane cut directly from a roll and apply the necessary plastic cap.
- All NBM machines are operated and controlled by a computerized control system PLC.
- The adjustment and changeover to a different container size is fast and easy.
- Pneumatic piston filler for liquid, paste and salads
- Mechanical piston filler for liquid, paste and salads
- Servo driven filler for granulated, paste or liquid products
- Green filler* (patent pending) for multi-component filling
- Auger fillers for powder products
- Multi head scale system
- Garnish fillers
- PLC controlled system for quantity regulation
- Weight checker providing feedback to the fillers
- Clean-In-Place system (CIP)
- Cut-ff nozzle
- Suck back nozzle
- Pre-die, cut lids sealing system (aluminum or other material)
- Container sealing with a membrane cut from a roll
- Plastic lids Pick and Place system
- Plastic lids Spinning Roll system
- Container MAP system: creation of modified residual oxygen level equal to 0.3-0.4%
- Fast change over system to different container types and sizes
- Extension of the discharging conveyer
- Link to exterior computer for information transfer designed to assist in the machine function
- Labeling and box packaging equipment integration
- Varying data coding devices