Fully automatic, servo driven, linear filling, sealing, and capping of pre-formed containers.
80 to 300 cups per minute
Liquid and more.
The fully automatic PXM machines are equipped with highly versatile fillers, sealers, and cappers that allow the machine to produce a wide variety of products.
This design flexibility allows Packline to satisfy different applications to meet your packaging needs. The fillers can be fitted with a CIP (Clean-In-Place) system for fully automatic washing of the fillers.
The machine can seal pre-cut lids or membranes cut directly from a roll. All PXM machines are controlled by a PLC to ensure fast and smooth operation of all the components.
PXM machines can be designed to work with different container shapes and sizes, and the changeover is fast and easy.
- Pneumatic piston filler for liquid, paste and salads
- Mechanical piston filler for liquid, paste and salads
- Servo driven filler for granulated, paste or liquid products
- Auger fillers for powder products
- Multi head scale system
- Garnish fillers
- Container MAP system: creation of modified residual oxygen level equals to 0.3-0.4%
- Fast change over system to different container types and sizes
- Extension of the discharging conveyer
- Link to exterior computer for information transfer designed to assist in the machine function
- Labeling and box packaging equipment integration
- Varying data coding devices
All the food contact parts and areas are made from stainless steel. The machine is manufactured using stainless steel, anodized aluminum and plastic, all of which conform to CE, FDA, 3A standards for food grade materials